Tuesday, August 11, 2015

And... We are Back!

I am going to act as if nothing has happened , that two years flew by without me realising it, that I found my soulmate and got married and that I now believe in the concept of eternal love.

Too mushy? Well, pardon me for still being lovestruck a year into my marriage. My last two years were filled with travel to the places I always longed to visit and places I never heard of! I am going to patiently catalogue all of them which means I have to spend a considerable amount of my time on Facebook revisiting my memories. Paris, Amsterdam, Switzerland, French coastline, Austria, Germany and many more. Sounds good? Watch this space for more :)

4 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work.Just wished to drop a comment and say i'm new your journal and adore what i'm reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am extraordinarily affected beside your writing talents, Thanks for this nice share.

    ReplyDelete